Feel the charm of beautiful French embroidery!
- Comfortable To Use:
The handle of the hook has a comfortable contoured shape and a brass needle grip, the small hook at the tip helps in bringing the thread to the upper side of the fabric for creating loops and attaching sequins and beads.
- Great For Embroidery:
Tambour is a beautiful technique of adding beads and embroidery to fabrics or clothing, even a beginner can be successful very quickly; You can easily create beautiful patterns and designs with this tool, also can create various stitches like chain stitch with this tool.
- Durable And Light Weight:
The handle of the hook is made of brass and solid wood, smooth surface, and grip designed to fit the hand, the needle is made of steel, lightweight and durable for long-term use.
The diameters of the needle are 1.2 /1.0/ 0.7mm, the full needle length is about 1.18 inches (30 mm), easy to store and carry.
Easy to Use: The handle of the needle is ergonomically designed for comfortable contours and a comfortable grip. A small hook at the end of the needle handle helps bring the thread to the upper side of the fabric, forming a loop and connecting the sequins and beads. With it, you can embroider faster and easier.
- Solid wood
- Aluminum alloy
- Net Weight: 25G
- Weight with Packaging: 32G
(L X W X H)
- Product Size : 14 × 10 × 2cm / 5.5 × 3.9 × 0.8inches
- Packing size : 18 × 15 × 2cm / 7.1 × 5.9 × 0.8inches
||1.2 /1.0/ 0.7mm
- Luneville Crochet× 1(Includes three size needles-1.2 /1.0/ 0.7mm)
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER 100 dollars.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.